Wednesday 10 June 2009

Ulat Bulu Naik Daun


Yesterday, an sms came in - it was from Bojeng. He asked if I would be interested in a lunch together-gether.

Now, you may think that, 'aiyah maz, you 're just blowing things out of proportion; he just wants to do lunch with you.." Yes, exactly..DO lunch!

OUR HISTORY

Bojeng and I met on one of the many, few, early websites developed for horny and desperate people. Now wait...before you guys think otherwise, I was honestly looking for friends - not fuck friends ok....
What attracted me to him was the fact that he was a Bidayuh. During that time, there weren't many Bidayuhs
around. Maybe there were, but my liking towards the opposite sex were and had always slanted towards the dark, tall and not necessarily handsome. (the darker, the better!hahahahahahaha)

I have this thing when it comes to men - they have to have the ability to speak well. (Hmm..don't know what happened to me with the last one I chose..I was probably drugged!!!) And there he was, a Bidayuh that could write and speak English well! And it would be kinda sexy to see an English speaking Bidayuh in

We started of with emails, then chats. He was with Cycle and Carriage then, managing all local Merc outlets. After 4 months, he asked me out...to physically meet each other. Alamak! How? It took more than 2 months for me to finally say yes.

We met at Coffee Bean at Pyramid. I then found out that he was separated from his wife, he was shy (i repeat..WAS) and most of it all, he was...well, still is...underheight! (he is my height for God's sake!!)
HUMPING AROUND

We hitted and started dating soon after. We would go for lunch, dinner, tea - let's just say my daily food intake was sort of taken care of. Soon, dinner somehow got extended to breakfast...(I was living alone maa..) He started leaving his boxers and kain pelekat and tooth brush(hahahahahahaha...am NOT kidding you..this man wears kain pelekat k?!) It was indeed a "cinta ketat".

Soon, the weekend overnights became a fortnightly affair...then it became a monthly thingy. He blamed it on work and travelling (don't they all) and promised he would make it up when things got better. It never did.

One evening, he came and said that we needed to talk. He told me that he was going back to his wife again; giving their marriage another shot. I felt numb while he packed his stuff and left. I didn't take any of his calls or sms-es anymore after that night. Till one day, after about a year.

I decided to contact him again - gatal! But then again, I had moved on; I have moved out of Sunway, I was dating another fella (Sha hates him), so I thought why not..Big Mistake!!

Next thing I knew, I was busy 'scheduling' schedules so that the two didn't bump into each other. Even the guards were confused! I was such a slut!!

Things went on and got pretty 'heated' till one day he told me that his wife was pregnant. Then it struck me - I have to put a stop to all this.

ON MY OWN


Abah's passing was a good excuse for me to break all ties - with Bojeng, with the fella and start anew. We both kept in touch though through out the years till the time I got married. Then all communications took a halt. Till I bumped into him at the Curve after giving birth to Saadiah.

I was on my way to meet my work collegues for lunch and saw him coming down the escalator. He was surprised to see me then, since I had started wearing tudung. We exchanged numbers again; and agreed to be in touch from time to time.

I must say that he has kept his share of the bargain; he has been in touch, asking me out for lunch and some 'fun' if I was interested. All through out my 'dead' marriage right through now.

Of late, the invitations had been on a weekly basis. The fact that I am single again has somehow triggered his 'gatal' nerve again. Probably he thinks that being husband-less has left me all dry and horny. What I can say - Bojeng after all is a man..A man who thinks NOT with his brains but the pruny ball-like thingy in between his legs.
The thing is, this whole sexual period has passed- I have been there, I have done that. I really don't look forward going down that road again. It is too taxing, plus the benefits 'don't last'. Sex would be great, if only it is laced with love, and affection for the other. Not just for lust..














































































































1 comment:

hamimami said...

Oh...so ni la story Bojeng... Btw, u didn't finish yr sentence: And it would be kinda sexy to see an English speaking Bidayuh in ...... (what???)

Stories from within, voices from my heart, cries from my soul, laughter to the core..