Thursday 8 January 2009

Sambungan - My Wacko Cracko Sisters


Oopss...now this is what haappens when you think you are smart, when you know for a fact you are NOT! hahahaha... I saved the draft, thinking that i would continue the cerita karut today, only to find out that I had actually posted it!! HAIYAAAAAAA....................


Anyhoots, where was I.....hmmmm...Ah yes, the poodle do.


Well, her poodle-y do weren't as bad as Gee's on her wedding day! ahahahahahahahahaha....who can forget (though she had incinerated all evidence many moons ago!) the poodle bangs with the the skunk nose make up! Gee is crack sister; the crackiest of all...She was born with too many screws missing up there....She would have made the perfect Stepford Wife...hahahahahahahaha.

Growing up with her as a sister was not easy, believe me...She hated my guts, I hated her tai-tai, dragon-like behaviour. I was told that on the day I was brought home from the hospital, she stood next to the crib (with her 'Damien' face) and gave me one hella a pelempang; right smack on my face! Thus began the rivalry...which went on till the day she gave birth to my niece, Intan. I guess being a mother (and not forgetting old, huh!) sorta gave her amnesia and all were forgotten..
Being the rebellious one, I was quite a handful I would say...but they have always stood by me, through thick and thin. We have learnt to live with our flaws and imperfections; and they have come to terms with the fact that I am, in fact, the beautiful ONE!
When I left PJ, they were the ones who waited for me at mak's with open arms, with undivided love. Ida and Gee, thank you for being great sisters...you guys may be the crackiest crack of all cracks ( and not forgetting less beautiful), I am just very grateful that I have you as my sisters..
Sisters Heart to Heart
By Joanna Fuchs
From the time that we were little,I knew you’d always be
Not just loving sisters
But a caring friend to me.
A shoulder I could cry on,
A helping hand in times of need,
A cheerleader to lift me up, (ermmmm.....i think not)
My angel in both word and deed.

We told each other secrets;
We giggled and we cried.
We shared our joys and sorrows--
We were always side by side.
We have a very special bond;
I knew it from the start.
You’ll have my love forever--
We’re sisters, heart to heart.




No comments:

Stories from within, voices from my heart, cries from my soul, laughter to the core..