Thursday 29 January 2009



I’m a single again… and that is now a fact.

I’m very happy….and that is another fact, too.

I can safely say, I have never felt this liberated in my entire 38 years and some months of my life..At this point of time, I just feel that there is no, one-thing that I cannot do..anytime, anywhere, anyhow...No more having to sms or calling that particular someone to seek an A-ok to go wherever, whenever, with whomever and for what-so-ever..and that my dear friends is what I call freedom.

Being all 38 and single again has driven me into a whole new chapter in my life that I never knew existed before. Yes, I have grown older, birthed a beautiful daughter and all praise to the Almighty, I somehow had wisened up!

Things are just not the same anymore. Now, at this point of time in life and at this age, I am beginning to enjoy life more. I have stopped thinking about those who have made me emotionally weak, defeated, useless and abandoned. No one can now make me feel sad, no one can tell me I am fat and ugly. Three months ago, I was just another person with blue circumstances..A playful jeer would have gotten me all teary. And that sucked! Enough of crying, enough with sadness.. ENOUGH!!.

Yesterday, the 28TH of JANUARY 2009, I finally told myself that I want to get the blue-y tracks out of my life..it is time for me to love life and live life…No more having to go through the pain of feeling unwanted, unloved. The pain became more evident during my three year marriage. The way he treated me, the words that were ‘thrown’ at me; constantly piercing deep in the heart, and finally leaving it to die with much pain. The pain and this bitter feeling of being left alone, abandoned in the dark was just too much for anyone to handle…ENOUGH!

Liberty came knocking on my door yesterday after the morning hearing at the Syariah Court. It was just an out of the world experience; to be able to smile without a reason, to be able to walk with my head high in the sky..to be able to breathe again without choking on my salty tears.. The gloomy days are over.. I am a new person.. a new positive person. And I don’t have to be in a relationship to be positive and happy and that is for sure for I am the living prove. I am again single and I am just very happy!

No comments:

Stories from within, voices from my heart, cries from my soul, laughter to the core..