Tuesday 26 May 2009

The Battle is Over

I have never dreamt of having a child in the first place. With the problems I was having, it would be miracle to actually conceive.

The days after my marriage were filled with pressures from all to get pregnant. The bastard, mak, the bastard's parents, the bomoh cronies - practically everyone! It came to a point where I was accused of not wanting to be pregnant by popping pills!! (Some people, like the bastard for instance, was born to be stupid. He played with coconuts with he was little!)

Anyways, God willing, I got pregnant and gave birth to my beautiful daughter some 23 months and 18 days ago. Everyone was happy except for the bastard. Whenever he came to visit, all he did was tap her on her arms and left to beautify his body at the gym. Then on, I knew, he didn't care for her.

The hell with him, she is my baby, my sunshine, my 'nyawa'. So what if he didn't care and provided her with love?

At the Syariah court, after the divorce proceedings, he cornered me and said that he wanted shared custody - he wanted her three days in a week!! What the 'fish-head-curry'? The guy who wouldn't even spend a minute to play with his daughter, wanted to take her for three days in a week? What the f&*@K?

I applied for an interim order from the Syariah High Court; to be given temporary custody of Saadiah. It was denied - point blank; as the court claimed that my allegations were baseless unless and until the bastard takes the stand and admits / defends himself!

There I was; a mother who has cared for her daughter from Day One - who took time off from an official office event to take her child to the clinic so that the so called father could continue sleeping at 10am in the morning, who picks up all bills related to the child - medical, clinical, diapers, milk formula, clothes, toileteries, maids' salaries - seeking justice from the higher authorities, only to be told that justice could not be served.

The lawyer advised me to find solid reasons to prove to the court that he was actually a threat to Saadiah. Would they have believed if I were to tell them that he was indeed the 'Syaiton nirrojim'? I had doubts....as I recall, the counselling officer at Pejabat Agama Gombak Timur said that mandi bunga is not haram!! Argghhhh...

Whilst both my lawyer and I were busy trying to stall the court decision to have a hearing, the bastard made an application at the High Court for shared custody. I was summoned to court to attend a Majlis Sulh (mak reckoned that i should bring a 'lampu suluh' for this session! hahahahaha) together with him, in the presence of a Sulh Official to solve issues pertaining to the child custody. What can I say, the bastard is a cheapskate - just as long as it doesnt involve any ka-ching factor (his money that is)

The first session was postponed; purposely had it postponed to spike him (boy, was he pissed! muahahahahahahahahaha) The second session was postponed as the Sulh Officer had to go on training. The final one was held yesterday.

It was the first time I saw him since the divorce - he still carries the 'P' face (I leave it to u guys; I am sure you lots can come up with better words than Pundek!) As always, my dear Sha was was me.(Thanks babe. I so lurve you so much...Thank you for putting up with me through thick and thin, through good and bad times..thank you so much!) We were such 'kalut-s', I swear to God.

Firstly, thanks to my voluptuous and perky boobies, someone's head got the dodging at the counter. I was trying so hard not to look at the bastard that I didnt realise someone was actually there at the counter. Damn! Then, of course there was the panic-pee attack. Out of the blue, I just had to pee. The urge was so overwhelming that I went straight into the men's toilet! When I went it, the ustaz thought that Sha was my daughter! O dear God!

The session started with him stating his claims; he wanted Saadiah 3 days a week, but full custody will be given to me. Huh... in his dreams! And he went on and on, rambling on the fact that he hasn’t seen her and that Saadiah doesn’t know him, blah, blah, blah…Susah susah die menyusun hujaj-hujah yang pada dia was probably the most intelligent dialogue he has ever had in his entire life!

I told the officer that I have never stopped him from seeing Saadiah; our door is always open. But he failed to do so. If he truly misses Saadiah, he would have waited at his sister’s place whenever Saadiah and I come over. But no, he would just drop his mum and the maids at the gate and speed away!

I also said that I don’t see the logic of her sleeping over as he is never home. (especially now with the new girl). He has never been home. It was always some berubat session or some tanam-di-tepi-pantai rendezvous with the bomoh crony.

Anyhoots, after much ‘haggling’ by the officer and the constant display of my utterly disgusted face to the both of them, the bastard finally gave in. All he got was 2 Sundays every month, from 9am to 6pm at Kak Ani's place, no sleepovers until she is 5 and with my permission, should he want to take Saadiah out of Kak Ani's house, the two elder siblings would have to be with him. Otherwise, a person whom I trust would have to accompany him at all times. I am given the full custody of Saadiah. Alhamdullillah.

The bastard however refused to pay any child alimony. He has forgotten his pact with Allah - my prayers to him! Hope he sees the light before the tunnel comes tumbling down onto him..

























































3 comments:

sha said...

eh maz, that's a nice picture of saadiah! so, started puasa oredi?

musing maz said...

yes aa? i did the asap2 effects on my own..i will start the puasa bit next week and end it with a small kenduri i hope..

hamimami said...

Puasa? Bayar nazar ke? I want to join the kenduri sebab Maz masak sedap!!

Stories from within, voices from my heart, cries from my soul, laughter to the core..