Monday 25 May 2009

The Truth is Finally Out..


After the divorce, many came up to me and said, 'Dont worry, the truth will come out soon..'

Soon came seven months after; yesterday to be exact. I found out that Saadiah's dad has been seeing someone from back then; from the time we were married.
The woman he has been seeing is a divorcee with two boys (young toddlers I was told). Well. a dream come true for him, for he had always wanted a son. ( Now, he has two!) She is also one of the bomoh's follower - finally, a girl of his dreams..Now, they can both go and 'mandi bunga' together under the Sungai Klang Bridge, to ward off all bad /evil spirits/demon or whatever they believe in.
My ex-step daughter, Jamie was just so annoyed with her father, that all the beans were spilled to her mummy yeterday. All she had wanted was a teddy bear - a gift for a school friend since it was his /her birthday. But the father, being the prick he is, refused to part with his RM10. His money meant more than seeing his daughter happy. Probably he was saving the RM10 to buy his girlfriend some gifts from the RM2 shop!!
Jamie told her mummy that her father had always taken her on his secret dates with this woman. They would meet at AMCORP when I am out with Hazel, Jamie's other sister whenever they were in PJ back then. God must love me; He had saved me and brought me out of the marriage which was filled with betrayal, lies, deception and loveless.
I dont know why I am angry, but I am. In fact, angry is just not the word to describe my feelings. Rage, fury, resentment, disgust, hatred - a drop of this concoction will send one straight to hell on a one way ticket! How dare he meddle with one's feelings??
I sometimes wonder whether he is really human or he is just a pig! Not the ordinary pig, he must be of the wild boar specie - 'sondol' anything that comes his way!
My heart goes to the children; the three beautiful, innocent girls - Jamie, Hazel and Saadiah. Saadiah is just too young to understand, but for Jamie and Hazel, having to go through the whole process of accepting and acknowledging a new step mother would probably traumatize them..especially later on in their lives with the opposite sex. I hope and pray that my girls will meet responsible men who will love them unconditionally and whole-heartedly. Not like the pig that both their mum and I had married.
To the other woman -Maria/Marlia, all the best. You are now treading in deep waters with a tube filled with air. But as you swim along, the tube will soon exhaust all air, and you will find yourself having to swim all the way back to the shore. Fatigue will soon catch up with you, and if you are not careful, you will soon drown in the deep blue ocean..

2 comments:

sha said...

fuyoooooo. so poetic ah your message to the other woman? ishishishish......

musing maz said...

sounded like kopratasa or like tupac shakur?

Stories from within, voices from my heart, cries from my soul, laughter to the core..